- Residential Comprehensive Addiction Treatment, Adults and Professionals (50 Beds)
- Substance Use Disorders
- Process / Behavioral Addictions
- Sexual Compulsivity and Addiction / Love and Relationship Addiction
- All Eating Disorders (Males & Females)
- Gambling, Internet/Gaming
- Co-Occurring Psychiatric Disorders
- Trauma / Chronic Relapse
- Cognitive & Experiential Therapies
- Professional, Legal & Safety Sensitive Issues
- Strong Family Component
- Integrated Patient Recovery
- Medical Detox, Interventions, 28 Week IOP, Transitional Living Program & Outpatient
- Based in Texas, Addiction Treatment Programs are Offered Nationwide
Click here to watch an informational video by Santé clinicians
What to look for in an Addiction Treatment Program
When looking for a quality addiction treatment program there are several important things you should ask
- Treatment Philosophy – Is the addiction treatment individualized focusing on core healing rather than quick fixes? At Santé, individualized addiction treatment plans that include goals and objectives are created with the patient, doctor, therapist and various other collaborative sources. An integral component of our addiction treatment program is daily involvement and evaluation of each patient’s progress. This is evaluated by Santé clinicians including masters and doctoral level therapists and nurses, psychiatrists and additional contributing team members. The joint effort to establish open, honest, direct communication between the patient community and the addiction treatment team is fundamental to the healing process.
- Therapists – Does the program have therapists who have been trained and certified in different types of therapy? Santé has a psychiatrist and general physician on staff for medication management and our detox program. Santé also has two PhD psychologists alongside several therapists many of who are CSAT (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist), CMAT (Certified Multiple Addiction Therapist) and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) trained.
- Therapies – Does the program offer different types of therapy? At Santé each patient is given an individualized treatment plan, with psychotherapies targeting core issues. Some of these therapies may include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Enhancement Therapy, EMDR, Neurobiofeedback and Brain-mapping. Santé also offers Experiential Therapies such as Psychodrama, High and Low Ropes Course, Equine-assisted Therapy, Yoga, Massage, Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Acupressure/Acupuncture & Smoking Cessation. An addiction treatment plan composed of several different treatment modalities is put together based on each patient’s needs.
- Setting - Is there a warm and inviting environment for the patient to feel comfortable? Santé offers semi-private rooms, full size beds/two per room with private bath which were recently remodeled. Based in Argyle, Texas, our beautiful campus expands over 14 acres, offering serene settings, large decks with beautiful scenic viewpoints.
- Family Involvement – Family involvement is important. Does the program offer family therapy? At Santé we believe that addiction treatment impacts the addict and the addicts loved ones. We offer individual and couples therapy for family members, weekly family night with psycho-educational lectures and process groups and intervention sessions when treatment is difficult. For those who live too far away for Santé’s in person family night we offer an online version on a weekly basis. Each patient receives a two-day family therapy intensive when appropriate based on the family’s needs.
- Health and Fitness – Being sober is about developing healthy habits and lifestyles. Newly sober clients need healthy alternatives such as fitness to channel their energy as well as supply them with good food rather than junk foods and snacks. Santé offers workout facilities, a basketball court, sand volleyball court, walking trail, swimming pool, & body movement classes. Santé has a chef on staff to provide fresh meals as well as a nutritionist who can offer a dietary consult to each patient.
- Continuing Care – Does the addiction treatment program provide care once the individual is released from treatment? At Santé we offer aftercare planning and relapse prevention, along with very unique intensive outpatient programs and transitional living options.